Thursday, September 1, 2016

Open House...HOORAY!

Hi, First Grade Friends!

WOW! What a turnout! It was so fun seeing all of your smiling faces at Open House and meeting your parents and families! I can tell it is going to be a GREAT year!!!

Over the weekend, please remember to have your families fill out all of that paperwork that was in your cubby. You can bring it back with you on Tuesday, or any day next week! If you forgot to bring your supplies...not to worry...you can bring them next week.

I am so, very excited to have each of you in my class and I am looking forward to all of the fun we're going to have while learning. Enjoy these last few days of summer....get lots of sleep, play outside, and spend time with family. If you have any questions or concerns over the weekend, you know how to get a hold of me. :) cweeding@parkrapids.k12.mn.us or 218-237-6201. We'll see you on Tuesday!!!!!

~Miss Weeding

No comments:

Post a Comment