Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

Full Definition of thankful
  1. 1:  conscious of benefit received <for what we are about to receive make us truly thankful>
  2. 2:  expressive of thanks <thankful service>
  3. 3:  well pleased :  glad <was thankful that it didn't rain>

thankfulness

 noun

Image result for thankful quotes












As we approach Thanksgiving, we have been discussing in our classroom ALL of the things that we have to be thankful for. The lists are never ending. At the top of that list are family, friends, food, water, God, siblings, clothes, etc. Wow! These kiddos sure know the true meaning of Thanksgiving.

At the top of my list is my family, friends and my students! It's these people who make my life so great. It's these people who I am lucky enough to get to surround myself with on a daily basis and for that I am SO grateful. 

Image result for thankful quotes

Happy Turkey Day! Enjoy your time surrounded by family and friends and please remember to be truly thankful for all that you have!
"There is always, ALWAYS something to be thankful for."

~Miss Weeding

No comments:

Post a Comment